Explore one of the most popular day trip destinations from Manila — the picturesque city of Tagaytay Day Tour — on this full day tour. Sitting on a ridge 670 meters above sea level, the city offers stunning views of Lake Taal and Taal Volcano and is an absolute must-visit during your trip to the Philippines.
- Take a quick trip to one of the most popular daytrip destination for locals, the picturesque city of Tagaytay
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the serene Taal Lake and Taal Volcano from the top of the mountain
- See the Gingerbread House, Sonya’s Garden, Mahogany Market, Good Shepherd, Picnic Grove and more!
- Enjoy a local specialty called Bulalo made by cooking beef shanks and marrow bones in a tasty broth
- Experience a hassle-free journey in an air-conditioned bus and learn about the city from your guide